Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Next Step







Since Papa and I finished the insulation yesterday, today we were able to take a break. The guys went last night and got the sheet rock. They should maybe start tonight or tom. It is so exciting to know that it's going to be done soon. I was a ble to get a picture of myself. I now have proof that I was doing the insulation!! Now that we have more room in our home we will be expecting your to visit!! :) Also I have to add that those geese seem to affect the guys, they think that they have to hunting when they land in the fields near the house. I took these pictures up the road from our house on one of our corn feilds. The kids enjoyed watching them. Cadee calls them Papa's geese, she goes crazy watching them.

1 comment:

Valorie said...

You talking to me? LOL!! :) We are still planning a visit sometime this summer. Andrew won't let us forget. :)

Ciara and Cayla

Ciara and Cayla
Ciara loves her barbies

Christophers 5th Birthday

Christophers 5th Birthday

Cadee Enjoying the Snow

Cadee Enjoying the Snow

Silly Cayla

Silly Cayla

The BIG slide!!

The BIG slide!!
Chris is the second one coming out!!

The ship!!

The ship!!
Cayla (red jacket) and Ciara with cousins.

Sisters

Sisters
Cayla,Cadee going into the ship!!