Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Progress


It's been a week since we started the whole process of making the house bigger. I will finish putting in the isulation today. Would have had it done yest, but had to wait for Mark and Rod to finish with some electrical. Boy is it cold out there, thankfully the insulation is now helping that fact. Today the guys are getting the sheet rock and all that goes with that. I can't believe that it's moving along so fast. I know that Ciara is so excited to have a room all by herself. I will try to keep you posted!




No comments:

Ciara and Cayla

Ciara and Cayla
Ciara loves her barbies

Christophers 5th Birthday

Christophers 5th Birthday

Cadee Enjoying the Snow

Cadee Enjoying the Snow

Silly Cayla

Silly Cayla

The BIG slide!!

The BIG slide!!
Chris is the second one coming out!!

The ship!!

The ship!!
Cayla (red jacket) and Ciara with cousins.

Sisters

Sisters
Cayla,Cadee going into the ship!!