Monday, March 30, 2009

Painting is done!!!!Only 3 steps left!!







What a busy weekend..I had to work at the hospital on Friday a day shift it was VERY busy! We didn't have one room open. Sent three home, admited three more and delivered a baby. I was able to eat my dinner at 7:30pm while charting. I have not had that busy of a day in a long time, a 15 hour day. On Saturday Mark and I just spent time with the kids. I then had to go to work at the nursing home that night. Was quieter than at the hospital. It was than a busy sunday, some freinds of ours came out in the afternoon to help paint. We got all the painting done in about 2 1/2 hours. It looks really nice and know I'm really excited to get it all done.

1 comment:

Valorie said...

Yay!!!! So cool!! Your kids must be very excited!

Ciara and Cayla

Ciara and Cayla
Ciara loves her barbies

Christophers 5th Birthday

Christophers 5th Birthday

Cadee Enjoying the Snow

Cadee Enjoying the Snow

Silly Cayla

Silly Cayla

The BIG slide!!

The BIG slide!!
Chris is the second one coming out!!

The ship!!

The ship!!
Cayla (red jacket) and Ciara with cousins.

Sisters

Sisters
Cayla,Cadee going into the ship!!