Thursday, October 8, 2009

Where has the time gone????

Now that it's been serveral months since I last updated anything on here, I figured I better. Ciara (1st), Chris (K) and Cayla (preschool) are enjoying school. Cadee has not known what to do with the time alone with mom. I have been able to help with the MOPS group we started in our church, and also help with the AWANA program in our church as well. It is a great blessing to be able to do both. Cadee is still working on potty training....she is a little bull headed about it. The garden has been cleaned out and ready for next year...we had a a good crop. Mark has been busy with work and when not there, constantly working around here on something. I will try to be better at updating this more often.
If you want to see some more pics go to facebook....marklauranelson

No comments:

Ciara and Cayla

Ciara and Cayla
Ciara loves her barbies

Christophers 5th Birthday

Christophers 5th Birthday

Cadee Enjoying the Snow

Cadee Enjoying the Snow

Silly Cayla

Silly Cayla

The BIG slide!!

The BIG slide!!
Chris is the second one coming out!!

The ship!!

The ship!!
Cayla (red jacket) and Ciara with cousins.

Sisters

Sisters
Cayla,Cadee going into the ship!!