Tuesday, July 21, 2009

July Fun!!!!

Well it has been a very busy July. First we lost Mark's grandma Maxine Nelson. She went to be with the Lord on the 10th. Mark and I were able to stay at her bedside for the last couple days in the hospital. Then it was a busy week of day camp for the kids. They had a blast for the three days they got to go. On Thursday the 16th my mother, the kids and I headed to Omaha for three days. Had a great time with family, stayed at my aunts house. On Friday we spent the day at the Zoo. The kids had a blast!!! I took over 150 pictures. We enjoyed the train ride around the zoo. I will get some pics on here later. Now it's time to get the kids back on a schedule, can't believe that school will start in a month. Till next time!

No comments:

Ciara and Cayla

Ciara and Cayla
Ciara loves her barbies

Christophers 5th Birthday

Christophers 5th Birthday

Cadee Enjoying the Snow

Cadee Enjoying the Snow

Silly Cayla

Silly Cayla

The BIG slide!!

The BIG slide!!
Chris is the second one coming out!!

The ship!!

The ship!!
Cayla (red jacket) and Ciara with cousins.

Sisters

Sisters
Cayla,Cadee going into the ship!!