Monday, April 13, 2009

The final result!!!











It has been a busy week, we have the inside of the house completed!! The kids really enjoy all the room that they now have. Thursday noc was the first noc that they all slept in there own rooms and beds. I was afraid that they wouldn't want to being they have been in the same room for so long. Yest I put together the new beds that I got Chris and Ciara. So last noc they slept in their new beds. Now all Mark and I have to do is finish the outside and put all the storage tots away. The fun part.

3 comments:

Valorie said...

They look so happy and proud!! Have they been sleeping well in their new rooms?

Andrew is jealous of the dino room! ;)

Miss Chaplin said...

Looks good! I bet you're enjoying the extra space! Can't wait to see it this summer. :)

Connie said...

I am so happy for you all! Isn't it nice to have your own bedroom without the kids so close..hmmm

Ciara and Cayla

Ciara and Cayla
Ciara loves her barbies

Christophers 5th Birthday

Christophers 5th Birthday

Cadee Enjoying the Snow

Cadee Enjoying the Snow

Silly Cayla

Silly Cayla

The BIG slide!!

The BIG slide!!
Chris is the second one coming out!!

The ship!!

The ship!!
Cayla (red jacket) and Ciara with cousins.

Sisters

Sisters
Cayla,Cadee going into the ship!!