Thursday, July 22, 2010

Summer 2010

Ok so it has been a long time since I have been on here to update the progress of our family. Most recent news...Chris fell off the monkey bars at a family event and ended up breaking his arm. He broke it right above the elbow joint, he was very lucky not to have surgery. God was totally with him. He will be in a cast for another 5days!!! It has been hard for him to be in a cast, no swimming is the worst. Mark has been busy with work and many other projects around here. He bought himself a motorcycle last week, so that is his new little toy to mess with. The girls are being girls..enjoying the pool here at home. Have not went swimming in the river yet, the water is really high and I get a little nervious about taking them by myself. School will be starting soon, the 19th of Aug. We are ready I believe. I'm looking forward to it, I will have my mornings to myself!! Hope that your summer is going well.

1 comment:

Miss Chaplin said...

Yay! I was very excited to see that you had blogged!!!! :)

Ciara and Cayla

Ciara and Cayla
Ciara loves her barbies

Christophers 5th Birthday

Christophers 5th Birthday

Cadee Enjoying the Snow

Cadee Enjoying the Snow

Silly Cayla

Silly Cayla

The BIG slide!!

The BIG slide!!
Chris is the second one coming out!!

The ship!!

The ship!!
Cayla (red jacket) and Ciara with cousins.

Sisters

Sisters
Cayla,Cadee going into the ship!!