Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Babysitting


This is the underground playground Mark made for the kids. They love to play out in the trees!



I thought that my house was busy, I know now that it can get busier. This week we are watching an 11mon old. He is full of energy. My kids all want to mother him. I'm not sure who will win by the end of the week. Also this week we have VBS at the church. The kids are loving it. I'll get you some pics of VBS later.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Wow, you did great sharing lots of your family "fun." I'll bet this summer will hold great adventures.

Ciara and Cayla

Ciara and Cayla
Ciara loves her barbies

Christophers 5th Birthday

Christophers 5th Birthday

Cadee Enjoying the Snow

Cadee Enjoying the Snow

Silly Cayla

Silly Cayla

The BIG slide!!

The BIG slide!!
Chris is the second one coming out!!

The ship!!

The ship!!
Cayla (red jacket) and Ciara with cousins.

Sisters

Sisters
Cayla,Cadee going into the ship!!